CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) – Authorities say four people were shot at a party in a rental house in South Carolina.
Charleston Police said all four people of the wounded around 3 a.m. Sunday were taken to the hospital, but are expected to survive. Authorities say the party in a small house in downtown Charleston was advertised on social media.
Investigator say an argument at the party ended in gunfire. Authorities say three people at the party, ranging in age from 18 to 20, were wounded along with a woman walking her dog nearby.
No arrests have been made.
- GBI Investigating Scene with Multiple Victims Following Shooting in Tennille
- Spots fill in nine minutes for CSRA golf summer camp
- Vipir 6 Alert Day Sunday & Monday as Tropical system in the Gulf moves our way. – What to expect
- Out There…Somewhere: Fishing for dad jokes in Augusta
- WJBF Game Night Live 2021 schedule released