FLORIDA (AP) – The FBI has found a link between the gunman in a deadly attack at a military base last December and an al-Qaida operative. That’s according to a U.S. official who spoke to The Associated Press on Monday.
Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Chris Wray were set to hold a news conference to announce developments in the shooting at the Pensacola Naval Air Station, in which a Saudi Air Force officer killed three U.S. sailors and injured eight other people.
The FBI declined to comment ahead of the news conference.
This is a developing story.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Eagles fall on final second field goal to No. 19 Louisiana 20-18
- Bulldogs pull away from Razorbacks in opener, 37-10
- Gamecocks fall to No.16 Tennessee 31-27
- Miscue Prove Costly for Tech in 37-20 loss to Syracuse