PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – A Florida man is upset that he can’t bring a life-sized cutout of President Donald Trump for emotional support during his kidney dialysis treatments.
Nelson Gibson tells WPBF that no one took issue with the pictures of the president he brought to help him get through the three-and-a-half-hour treatments, which he needs three times a week. But when he brought the life-sized cutout last week, it became an issue.
A spokesman for the center says they don’t object to reasonably sized items that don’t affect safety or infection control.
- Live VIPIR 6 Forecast Friday, July 3, 2020
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.
- Topgolf’s grand opening tee’s off
- Aiken City Council approves face mask resolution, ordinance up in the air