PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. – A Florida man is upset that he can’t bring a life-sized cutout of President Donald Trump for emotional support during his kidney dialysis treatments.
Nelson Gibson tells WPBF that no one took issue with the pictures of the president he brought to help him get through the three-and-a-half-hour treatments, which he needs three times a week. But when he brought the life-sized cutout last week, it became an issue.
A spokesman for the center says they don’t object to reasonably sized items that don’t affect safety or infection control.
- Walmart confirms it will launch a rival to Amazon’s Prime
- 156 dogs rescued in federal multi-county Georgia operation
- “The Office” star Brian Baumgartner makes his famous chili on “National Chili Day”
- Stand-Up comedian Mark Normand bringing the laughs to Augusta
- James Brown Boulevard reconstruction breaks ground