MINNEAPOLIS (AP) – Hall of Fame defensive end Chris Doleman, who became one of the NFL’s most feared pass rushers during 15 seasons in the league, has died. He was 58.
The Minnesota Vikings and Pro Football Hall of Fame president and CEO David Baker offered their condolences in separate statements.
There was no word on the timing of Doleman’s death, but he had surgery in January 2018 to remove a brain tumor and Baker said he passed away “after a prolonged and courageous battle against cancer.”
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving