NEW YORK (AP) – Whole other companies are shrinking, Amazon is growing.
The company said Wednesday that it is seeking to hire 33,000 people for corporate and tech roles in the next few months.
It’s the most job openings it’s had at one time, and the company said the roles its trying to fill are separate from the typical increase in hiring it does for warehouse workers ahead of the holidays.
To fill the jobs, Amazon said will hold an online career fair September 16th to collect resumes and give people a chance talk to a recruiter.
Those not interested in a job at Amazon can also get resume help, the company said.
- Man arrested in D.C. with unregistered weapon ahead of Presidential Inauguration
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Windsor man facing charges following shooting
- Social media post mentions “RCSD”, group plotting attacks now until inauguration; Richmond County officials say its not their agency
- SC DHEC COVID-19 reporting issues now resolved