Experience the brand new WJBF News app, which features more news, sports, and weather from Augusta, Georgia and Aiken, South Carolina, plus the rest of the Central Savannah River Area.
- • Current news and weather featured on the app's home screen
- • Easily find what is important to you
- • Stay informed of breaking news with push alert notifications
- • View local news videos embedded within stories as well as full screen
- • View the most up-to-date interactive radar in the CSRA
- • View the latest traffic conditions on an interactive map
- • Help us help you by submitting photos and news tips through News Tip 6
- • Share articles that interest you with others via e-mail, text messages, Facebook(R), Twitter(TM), and more...
The WJBF Vipir 6 app is a daily weather resource for your smart phone, providing forecasts and current conditions like radar, satellite imagery, temperature and surface winds on a fast and fluid map. An easy-to-use slider lets you scan through the next 24 hours of forecasted conditions, so you can see what the weather will be like at times and locations important to you.
- • Current and forecast conditions based on city, zip code or your current location.
- • Nationwide radar, VIS/IR satellite imagery, temperature and more.
- • Interactive weather map with pan and zoom.
- • 7-day forecasts
- • National Weather Service county and storm-based warnings on map.
- Georgia election system questioned after incumbent's name left off ballot
- Doctors train students to administer Narcan in fight against opioids
- Atlanta residents say they felt magnitude 4.4 earthquake that shook eastern Tenn.
- Cybersecurity experts critical of proposed electronic voting system
- Cole Swindell to offer travel to Camellia Bowl for Georgia Southern students
- Georgia native Nick Ayers turns down Presidential Chief of Staff position
- Georgia battles Uber in dispute over millions of dollars
- Missing man with Alzheimer's from McCormick, South Carolina, found
- Local man with Alzheimer's missing
- New homes for older residents, families could be coming to Aiken, South Carolina
- SC traffic stop involving 13-year-old prompts human trafficking investigation
- Retirement options forces Barnwell, SC Mayor to step down in January
- Employment program hoping to give displaced workers opportunity at Second Chance coming to Aiken
- SC lawmaker proposes bill to raise state's minimum wage