Fire breaks out at Durham shopping center - WJBF-TV ABC 6 Augusta-Aiken

Fire breaks out at Durham shopping center

Posted: Updated:

A fire broke out at a shopping complex in Durham early Monday.

The fire was reported around 1 a.m. in the 100 block of E. Chapel Hill Street. Some of the businesses in the shopping center include Pizzeria Toro, The Bicycle Chain and The Cupcake Bar.

Officials said people had to be evacuated but no one was hurt.

There is now word what sparked the fire. This story will be updated when more information is available.

Powered by WorldNow

1336 Augusta West Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909

Telephone: 706.722.6664

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.