Coverage you can count on begins this morning with a house fire in South Augusta.
It broke out around 4:15 a.m. Sunday.
Dispatchers say there were concerns that somebody might be trapped inside the home, and confirmed that there are injuries.
Crews believe gasoline may have caused the fire.
That home is located on the 4300 block of Sanderling Drive.
1336 Augusta West Parkway
Can't find something?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.