Candle blamed for Fayetteville apartment fire - WJBF-TV ABC 6 Augusta-Aiken

Candle blamed for Fayetteville apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -

Fire officials said an unattended candle is to blame for a Fayetteville apartment fire Tuesday.

The fire took place at an apartment at 6740 Willow Brooke Drive off S. Reilly Road.

The Red Cross is assisting the six people who were displaced due to the fire.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by WorldNow

1336 Augusta West Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909

Telephone: 706.722.6664
Email: talkback6@wjbf.com

Can't find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Media General Communications Holdings, LLC. A Media General Company.