NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) -- Shaquille O'Neal returned to North Augusta to watch his son Shareef's Cal Supreme team on the final day of pool play at Peach Jam on Friday.
Shareef had ten points and eight rebounds in Supreme's 81-77 win over the Oakland Soldiers.
Georgia target Will Richardson had 14 points and six assists in Each 1 Teach 1's 73-72 win over Team Melo to keep E1T1 undefeated in pool play.
Boo Williams' squad also remained unbeaten in pool play with a 64-57 win over the New Jersey Playaz.
The 24-team field will be cut to eight for the quarterfinals on Saturday at Noon.
South Carolina tops Virginia to...
DeVoe, Clemson rout cold-shooting...
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- 1 Dead after Single Vehicle Crash in Burke County
- Local artist creates a foundation to help foster children
- 28 years missing: The Millbrook twins' family still searching for answers
- North Augusta man dead following single car crash
- Augusta woman with mental challenges missing from home
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round