Augusta, GA (WJBF) - The ZZ Top concert concert at the Bell Auditorium scheduled for Wednesday, May 4th has been rescheduled.
The postponement is due to bassist Dusty Hill's fractured shoulder.
Hill's injury happened Thursday, April 14th at the Lone Star Events Center in Lubbock, Texas that prevented the evening's ZZ Top performance from taking place. Hill has undergone treatment for the fractured shoulder.
ZZ Top's concert dates on the current tour have been postponed through May 7th, including the show scheduled for May 4th at The Bell Auditorium. The rescheduled date is Wednesday, October 26th.
For those who purchased tickets for the original May 4th show, your tickets will be honored for the new October 26th date.
If you purchased tickets and wish to receive a refund, refunds will be issued at the point of purchase until Wednesday, May 4th at 5:00 p.m. For those who purchased tickets online, or over the phone, you can call 877-428-4849 or visit the James Brown Arena Box Office, with the tickets, to receive your refund. For those who purchased with cash at the James Brown Arena Box Office, please be sure to bring your tickets to the box office if you wish to receive a refund.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- 1 Dead after Single Vehicle Crash in Burke County
- Local artist creates a foundation to help foster children
- 28 years missing: The Millbrook twins' family still searching for answers
- North Augusta man dead following single car crash
- Augusta woman with mental challenges missing from home
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round