Augusta, GA - Augusta students took a peek into what their futures could look like in honor of Women's History Month. Fifth grade girls at Lamar-Milledge Elementary School in Augusta learned about careers some CSRA women are doing now that they can do later. The group heard presentations from City IT Director Tameka Allen, an Augusta fire woman and News Channel 6's Renetta DuBose. The Augusta Chapter of The Links, Incorporated sponsored the St. Patrick's Day themed cupcakes to celebrate women for the month of March. Students also decorated the cupcakes and received green necklaces to remember The Links and the choices they have as young ladies.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round