AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - An Aiken County judge has approved a waiver to try a 15-year-old, as an adult, for the murder of an Aiken County teen.
The juvenile is 1 of 6 people charged with murder and attempted murder for the death of Midland Valley High School student Jordan Shores.
Prosecutors have been seeking the adult charges since November.
AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) -NewsChannel 6 has learned a minor could be charged as an adult for the death of 15-year-old Jordan Shores.
Prosecutors say the evaluation to try the teen has been completed.
The juvenile is one of six people charged with the death of the Midland Valley High School student.
A date for the hearing has not been set.Count on WJBF NewsChannel 6 to bring you the latest on this developing story.
AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - Prosecutors will know if they can charge a minor, as an adult, for the murder of an Aiken County teen by the end of the month.
NewsChannel 6 has learned investigators are doing one last interview and will submit a report by the end of the week.
A court date will be set for late March or April.
The juvenile is one of six people charged with the death of the Midland Valley High School student, Jordan Shores.Count on WJBF NewsChannel 6 to bring you the latest on this developing story.
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits