Augusta, GA - WJBF News Channel 6 has learned the Augusta Public Defender's Office is dealing with a roach infestation that will cause the office to close temporarily Tuesday afternoon.
Officials have told us the building, located at 401 Hale Street in Augusta, will be closed down at 4:00 p.m. Tuesday afternoon in order to be fumigated.
Our Stefany Bornman will have more on the issue the building is facing during our Tuesday newscasts.
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Beech Island man dies in single vehicle crash
- Fire crews investigating deadly house fire in North Augusta
- Richmond County Board of Education approves school closings, re-zoning, and new school opening
- "Out There...Somewhere": This joint was pretty Swift
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round