Grovetown, GA - A Grovetown family is searching for a lost pet bird after a car crashed into their home Friday morning.
The car ran into the house in the neighborhood of Canterbury Farms in Grovetown shortly before 10:00 a.m. on Friday.
Officials believe Travis Petereson was driving the car and suffered a seizure. He the ran off the road and into the home on Ellington Drive. The homeowners were home, but upstairs asleep, and did not suffer any injuries.Car crashes into home in Columbia County.
Peterson was driving the car and he only suffered minor injuries but was transported by EMS to the hospital.
Officials believe Petereson suffered a seizure before crashing in to the home.
Again, no one was injured, but a a male Pacific Parrotlet, flew away from the home. His name is Pico, and he is very tiny (smaller than a budgie) and likely very frightened.
Anyone who comes into contact Pico, or sees him, is asked to please contact Lisa at 850-218-1653.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Aiken area provides scholarships to students for further education
- Bi-Lo closing 3 stores in CSRA, company files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Local woman hosting 3k walk to raise Kidney Disease Awareness in CSRA
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round