AUGUSTA, Ga (WJBF) - I know some of you don't like the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, but not me. The gang at Channel 6, they're on my list,
Here we are at Making Ends Meet Bargain Center, the perfect spot.
Brad Means, he's a serious newsman, but he has a fun side. This would be a perfect gift for him: Mickey Mouse sweat shirt. He'll love it.
Can't forget Jennie Montgomery. Check this out, Betty Boop handbag. Boop oop a doop, she's done.
One thing you may not know about George Meyers: he's often in the News Room singing Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting. I don't know what it is, but he'll love it.
Nathan Palm, he loves sports of course and he's from Minnesota, check this out. This Cleveland Indians batting helmet, don't worry he's also bad at geography.
John Hart and Dee, you know they often cut up during their show. How about this sword cut up.
Now about Mary, Barclay and John in the morning. They get up mighty early. Here you go guys, you can split it.
Well what a great time shopping, can't want to see their faces.
I'm all done and in plenty of time, out there somewhere in Martinez George Eskola WJBF NewsChannel 6.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Aiken area provides scholarships to students for further education
- Bi-Lo closing 3 stores in CSRA, company files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Local woman hosting 3k walk to raise Kidney Disease Awareness in CSRA
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round