GREENVILLE, N.C. (WNCT) — Following the same logic as the creators of Fireball Whisky, Pepsi is coming out with a limited edition cinnamon-flavored Pepsi known as Pepsi Fire.When may I try this delightful beverage?
Beginning May 22, the drink will be available for an eight-week period.But where do I get it?
At stores nationwide!Does it come in Slurpee form?
It does! The Pepsi Fire Slurpee will be available at select 7-Eleven stores across the country.But is there some sort of social media tie-in?
Yup. According to the news release:
"From May 22 through July 16, fans who find specially marked packs of Pepsi Fire, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Zero Sugar and Pepsi Wild Cherry can "Snap-Unlock-Win" a chance to take home thousands of the season's hottest prizes. In a first-of-its-kind promotion, select Pepsi brand packaging will feature a Snapcode that unlocks a variety of exclusive Snapchat features, including unique Lenses, Geofilters and a new Pepsi mobile game."
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Town Hall to discuss Augusta development project
- Severe weather badly damages local plant
- Parking illegally in N. Augusta now costs you; Trolleys approved to boost tourism
- Giving Your Best: The Blair Brothers
- Demo company says inmate crews easier said than done
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round