ATLANTA, Ga. (WJBF) - A report by the AJC says that former Georgia Congressman John Barrow is planning to run for public office again.
Next year he plans to run as a Democrat for Georgia Secretary of State.
He's been out of office since Rick Allen beat him for Georgia's 12th district seat back in 2014.
Current secretary of state Brian Kemp is running for governor.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round