AUGUSTA, Ga.-- The spring/summer Children's Consignment Clothing Sale, sponsored by Trinity on the Hill UMC, is coming up soon.
Organizers call it a" win, win, win" because the consignors get part of the proceeds, the shoppers get great deals and both local and international charities get 40% of the proceeds.
Shoppers will find all kinds of children's clothing from infants to big kids, along with shoes, accessories, books and toys, furniture, and items like high chairs and playpens.
Rev. Dr. Julia Crim, Trinity's Minister of Outreach, Missions & Discipleship, coordinates the sale. It's coming up March 9th and 10th at the church on Monte Sano Avenue in Augusta.
Crim says the sale is Trinity's fundraiser for missions-- national, international and LOCAL mission partners.
The Lydia Project, Heritage Academy, Family Promise and the Master's Table Soup Kitchen- are just a few of the local non-profits that benefit from the sale.
Cash, checks, debit, and credit cards are accepted.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Winter: the dolphin whose spirit and will to survive inspired Dolphin Tale
- Southern Living names Aiken best small town in the South
- Suspect arrested in Timbercreek Lane shooting
- Grant set to help Burke County Deputies with traffic enforcement
- Town Hall to discuss Augusta development project
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round