AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - How many of you can relate to this?
You love your aging parents, but teaching them to use their smartphone or computer is a challenge.
Or, you ARE that senior citizen... and you feel left behind with technology. You want to be engaged through email, texting and Facebook, but you don't understand the terminology.
Melonie Holmes started Savvy Tech Training because she has the patience to teach others. She specializes in helping seniors learn technology. In as little as 2-hours, she can have Grandma googling and sending selfies to her grandkids!
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Edgefield County awarded highest level certification for financial reporting
- Salvation Army, Boys and Girls club launching 'Celebrity Reader Program'
- Arrow Exterminators warns homeowners about termite damage as spring nears
- Le Chatons Noir modernizing production of "Miss Julie," tickets on sale
- 'How to prevent community mass shootings' open dialogue with Aiken community
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round