GEORGIA (WJBF) - In Georgia preparations are underway in case there is snow.
Georgia Governor Nathan Deal says several state agencies including Georgia Emergency Management Agency,(GEMA) and the Department of Transpiration, (DOT) are monitoring the weather and are ready to respond.
Governor Deal says he has seen several weather emergencies during his two terms in office and says he is confident Georgia is ready.
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Sprouts Farmers Market hosting hiring fair for new location
- Deep cleaning temporarily shuts down operating room at Augusta State Medical Prison
- WJBF Scholar Athlete: Strom Thurmond's Becca Lorimer
- City searches for solutions to blighted buildings
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round