ATLANTA, Ga. - The Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles met Tuesday to discuss the fate of death row inmate Travis Clinton Hittson. The Board voted to deny Hittson's clemency.
in 1993, Hittson was convicted of the 1992 murder of Conway Utterbeck in Houston County, Georgia. In addition to murder, Hittson was also convicted of theft by taking as a lesser offense of an armed robbery, aggravated assault, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime. At his trial, the jury recommended the Death penalty.
Hittson is scheduled to die by lethal injection by Wednesday, February 17 at 7:00 p.m.
Georgia doctor pleads guilty to...
University of Georgia tennis player...
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits