AUGUSTA, Ga.(WJBF)- The man accused of killing his wife in the parking lot of the Georgia War Veteran's nursing home will be extradited to Augusta.
Richard Timmons Junior was captured Thursday at an airport in Tarrant County, Texas.
Friday, he went before a judge in the lone star state.
NewsChannel 6 is waiting to find out when Timmons will be brought back to Georgia.
At last check, Sunday morning, he was still being held in Texas.
We'll be sure to keep you updated.
Business owner raising money for...
St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Loved ones, strangers release balloons in honor of LaTania Janell Carwell
- Family, friends reflect on couple killed in McDuffie County
- Possible cat hoarding case: Neighbors want change
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round