AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Doctors Hospital is set to launch a $19.8 million expansion.
Friday, June 30 the hospital will kick off the Emergency Department Expansion with a groundbreaking at 8:30 a.m.
The 14-month project will create a larger, more efficient department with more treatment rooms.
The expanded area will have dedicated X-Ray and Computerized Tomography (CT) scan equipment, additional pediatric ED rooms and clinical observation space.
WJBF NewsChannel 6 will have more details on the groundbreaking and the expansion coming up at noon.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round