BURKE COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) - The storm left a few homeowners without power.
Areas in Burke County have trees knocked down as well as power lines.
Officials at Georgia Power tell us that they currently repairing the damages that were caused by the storm.
Burke County homeowner Chris Mallard says he is not the only person who was affected by the storm.
"Probably 1,000 people, 1,500 or more for several miles down through here. And this is not the only place they got power out. They got power out at a lot of places, Burke and Jenkins are what I'm aware of."
An official for Georgia Power says they are working to get the power back running for people who are out. We will give you more information when we get it.
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits