WJBF STAFF - SOUTH CAROLINA (WJBF) - South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson is set to announce a new program Thursday, Nov. 9, that will help veterans and active duty military.
The VALOR program is a collaboration between the attorney general's office, the military, and the South Carolina Bar.
The program will kick off in January.
The announcement will be at 11:00 a.m. at the World War Memorial Building in Columbia.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Winter: the dolphin whose spirit and will to survive inspired Dolphin Tale
- Southern Living names Aiken best small town in the South
- Suspect arrested in Timbercreek Lane shooting
- Grant set to help Burke County Deputies with traffic enforcement
- Town Hall to discuss Augusta development project
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round