SALUDA Co., S.C. (WJBF) - A Saluda County deputy that died last week while responding to a call is set to be laid to rest Monday, April 9.
The 29-year-old Corporal, Dale Hallman died in a single-vehicle crash while pursuing a suspect in Edgefield County early Friday morning.
His funeral will be at 11:00 am at Saluda Baptist Church and streamed live on YouTube for the public to see.
Hallman leaves behind a wife, two stepsons and an unborn child.
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits