AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - The Georgia Department of Transportation is looking for maintenance workers.
All interviews will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 20, at the Georgia Department of Labor Augusta Career Center located at 601 Greene Street in Augusta, Ga.
The interviews are scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and walk-ins will be accepted from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
New hires will receive on the job training in various maintenance and high-level equipment operational duties.
A few of the hiring perks include health benefits, retirement, promotional opportunities, and Georgia Commercial Driver's License (CDL) testing.
Applicants must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED and a valid Class C driver's license.
All applicants are encouraged to wear business casual attire and bring several copies of their resumes.
New hires must obtain a CDL within six months of employment.
Job seekers can apply online at www.Team.Georgia.gov/careers .
For more information on the job fair, call 470-532-9630 or email Zwa-Dutumi@dot.ga.gov.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Bi-Lo closing 3 stores in CSRA, company files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Local woman hosting 3k walk to raise Kidney Disease Awareness in CSRA
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Loved ones, strangers release balloons in honor of LaTania Janell Carwell
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round