Amazon Prime members can expect to save money at Whole Foods.
The retail giant is offering an extra 10 percent discount on all sale items at whole foods stores.
Members must sign into the whole foods app using their Amazon Prime account, then scan it at check out.
You may remember, the online store bought whole foods in 2017.
The annual cost for Amazon Prime membership is expected to rise 20 percent from $99 a year to $119.
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits