TELEVISION PARK-- It's estimated that more than 1-and-a-half million Americans are living with lupus.
The disease that can steal the freedom of so many... but one Aiken woman is working to change that.
She talks to Jennie about two upcoming events:
March 4th-- Crowning the Queen Within
And the 5th annual Crowning Lupus Walk on May 5th.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round