NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C. (WJBF) — A car crashed through the side of the Captain D's restaurant on Edgefield Road in North Augusta Sunday evening.
Police say an older woman accidentally crashed through the side.
Thankfully, nobody was seriously injured.
The restaurant's manager tells us a contractor is working tonight to repair the damage and that the restaurant will be open for regular hours tomorrow.
Georgia education leaders tour Warren...
Man arrested after exposing himself...
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- WJBF Scholar Athlete: Strom Thurmond's Becca Lorimer
- City searches for solutions to blighted buildings
- Twice in one week, threats of school shootings involving local schools
- Will paying for LEC renovation require tax hike?
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round