AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - An Aiken woman is behind bars, charged in a domestic stabbing.
Aiken County deputies were called to a home on Kip Road, Thursday night just before 10 p.m., in reference to a domestic incident.
Upon arrival, investigators found a man suffering from a stab wound to the chest.
The victim told deputies that he and his common law spouse, 58-year-old Jeannie Nell Davis, got into a fight when Davis stabbed him with a kitchen knife.
The victim was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
Davis is charged with Domestic Violence First Degree and is being held at the Aiken County Detention Center.
Suspect sought after shooting in...
Suspect wanted for domestic violence,...
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round