WASHINGTON D.C. (WJBF) - A Columiba County student is in D.C. right now, competing in the Scripps National Spelling Bee.
Charles Li is an 8th grader from Stallings Island Middle School.
He is speller number 194 and has made it through round three.
His word, "Manipulable".
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round