AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - NewsChannel 6 has learned the cause of a fire at an Augusta apartment complex.
The Fire Department says the blaze at Millbrook Pointe Apartments in August was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials.
No one was hurt in that fire, but 4 families lost their homes.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round