WJBF Staff - CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — The California Highway Patrol busted a carpool cheat for using a "Chucky" doll as a passenger in Contra Costa County, officers said on Twitter.
And officers had a little fun on Twitter too, though the driver still got a ticket.
Here's what they tweeted:
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round