(WJBF) - Gas prices in the U.S. could be rising over the weekend, and it's all thanks to Hurricane Harvey.
The storm is expected to hit a refinery-rich stretch of the Gulf Coast.
Some refineries are expected to shut down until the storm passes possibly disrupting gasoline supplies.
Wholesale gasoline futures rose 5 cents Thursday.
Experts say you could see a difference at the pump as soon as today.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round