(WFLA) - If you’ve ever wondered what you would snack on while the world collapsed around you, Costco has you covered.
With the threat of nuclear war, among other apocalyptic predictions, Costco is now offering a doomsday preparation kit for $6,000 to feed an entire family for a year.
The meal kit offers about 2,000 calories a day per person and the goods have a shelf life up to 30 years.
From elbow macaroni pasta to instant milk, dehydrated potatoes, beef and chicken you sure won’t go hungry should zombies invade.
There’s also freeze-dried fruits and veggies and a mysterious “butter powder” to fulfill your culinary creativity.
Naturally, the Twitterverse had tons of reactions to the massive kit.
Some folks worry Costco may be “onto something,” while others think this could be a great alternative to your average meal plan.
Ford recalls almost 1.4M cars;...
Protestors to await for President...
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Richmond County Board of Education approves school closings, re-zoning, and new school opening
- "Out There...Somewhere": This joint was pretty Swift
- Parents of children with autism at Special Olympics talk challenges, rewards
- Local student surprises mom with college news, her reaction is EVERYTHING
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round