THOMSON, Ga. (WJBF) - A body found in the Ogeechee River in Midville, Georgia last Friday has been identified.
An autopsy was performed Tuesday in Decatur, Georgia. The victim is identified as 31-year-old Deondray Johnson of Waynesboro, Georgia.
Johnson was the suspect sought in the murder of Victoria Baird, who was found dead in her Millen, Georgia apartment on May 1.
The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is asking anyone with any information about these events to come forward. Below are the phone numbers to call if you have any information:
- GBI: 706-595-2575 or 912-871-1121
- Burke County Sheriff's Office: 706-554-2133
- Millen Police Department: 478-982-2750
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round