Augusta, GA. (WJBF)- With less than three weeks away from the presidential election a new USA today rock the vote poll finds, enthusiasm about voting declining among millennials. With the final Presidential debate airing tonight, Political science students at Augusta University say they aren't too happy with the current choices for President.
AU Political science student Chris Ford says he really doesn't support the two major parties.
"The two party system is the sort of thing that has us stuck in this rut of who to choose who's the lesser of the evils I feel like its our generation that's possibly going to help break this rut we're in and allow us the opportunity to see these other political ideas that are out there." Ford said.
He's hoping that after the final debate he'll be able to make an informed decision on who to vote for as President. As of now he is leaning towards democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
Senior political science student Alun Evans agrees and says after watching the last two presidential debates he doesn't support either candidate and decided he's going to vote for third party libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.
"I almost couldn't even watch the second presidential debate because the first one was so bad. I remember ever since the first question on it all it was about was dodging, blaming, and pointing fingers the entire time. I feel like the candidate options we have now in the first two major parties really care more about their own image than they do about actually trying to make america great." Evans said.
He says as Governor of New Mexico during his eight year term he not only improved their economy but proved to him that he has what it takes to make a great President.
You can watch the full debate on WJBF Newschannel 6 at 9pm.
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Augusta Prep coach in critical condition after bus crash, students and driver released from hospital
- Recount scheduled for Blythe, Georgia Mayoral race
- Jennie: Precious jewels don't have to be real gemstones
- Augusta leaders call for gun control measures
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round