(WJBF) - Accused murderer Richard Timmons Jr. has been apprehended.
Timmons was taken into custody on Thursday at an airport in Tarrant County, Texas.
Authorities have him held with no bond.
He has been wanted for the murder of his wife, 34-year-old Jazna Timmons.
The incident happened last week in the parking lot of the Georgia War Veteran's Nursing Home.
Details on his arrest are limited at this time.Count on NewsChannel 6 for the latest details as they become available.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round