Augusta, GA - A convicted felon is back in jail, but this time on gun charges.
Dunqui Rembert is accused of having a gram of cocaine and a gun.
According to an incident report, Rembert was convicted back in 2013 for possession of a controlled substance.
Now, he's in the Richmond County jail on several charges, including possession of cocaine and firearm possession by a convicted felon.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round