Augusta, GA (WJBF) - The owner of a downtown Augusta bar is facing charges for his alleged role in a fight at another local bar.
Adrian Estrada is charged with Aggravated Battery and Unlawful Street Gang Activity.
A warrant alleges Estrada and other members of the Steel Horsemen Motorcycle Club beat a man who was wearing the wrong vest in the parking lot of the Silver Bullet Lounge, on Milledgeville Road, in Augusta. According to the warrant, the victim's face was seriously disfigured due to being punched. Estrada and the other members reportedly kicked the victim on his legs until the man fell to the ground. Once the victim fell on his hands and knees, Estrada and the others, who were reportedly wearing motorcycle boots, kicked him in the face.
According to the warrant, as a result of the attack, the victim suffered fracturing to the walls of his right orbital, which is diagnosed as a infraorbital rim blowout fracture. The victim also sustained two cracked teeth, extensive swelling to his right eye, bruising and abrasions to his forehead, nose, and cheek and lacerations underneath his right eye and to his right eye lid.
Estrada is the owner of The Loft, which is a bar in downtown Augusta.
The Steel Horsemen Motorcycle Club is classified as a street gang by the FBI, according to the warrant.
- New STEM Charter School open for enrollment in Trenton
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Recount results for the Mayor of Blythe election
- Beech Island man dies in single vehicle crash
- Fire crews investigating deadly house fire in North Augusta
- Richmond County Board of Education approves school closings, re-zoning, and new school opening
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round