AIKEN, S.C.-- Rose Marie Eagerton, President of the Aiken Women's Heart Board and Sandy Sublett, Benefit Show Chair, join Jennie to discuss the 50th anniversary of the AWHB Benefit Show.
This year's show, "Airport Blues" is set in 1974 and based on the premise that Elvis is grounded at the Memphis airport, along with all the other passengers-- who don't believe it's really Elvis.
The music is from his songbook. You can catch the show February 21st - 25th at the USC-Aiken Etherredge Center. There are 6 performances.Click here for ticket information: http://www.aikenwomensheartboard.com/2018-benefit-and-ticket-informtion.html
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round