Aiken, SC - Aiken County is in need of teachers. The public school district is hosting a recruitment fair today.
School leaders say positions are available at just about every grade level.
There are also opportunities at the Career and Technology Center.
The job fair begins at 8:30 a.m. at Midland Valley High School.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round