TELEVISION PARK-- This is a great time to take a personal inventory-- how is our health, our happiness, our overall satisfaction in our lives?
Dr. Robert Pendergrast, who is a full-time faculty member at the Medical College of Georgia, has a great interest in holistic medicine -complementing- traditional medicine. His integrative medicine practice, Aiken-Augusta Holistic Health, has been in the CSRA since 2007.
Dr. Robert Pendergrast leads a multidisciplinary team that can provide new perspectives on your health and medical concerns.
Jennie: "You would like to see this wellness concept in regular, conventional medical practices?"
Dr. Pendergrast: "I would. I think most people recognize that human beings are more than the sum of their laboratory tests and prescriptions, and that a mind/body/spirit approach that takes into account the whole person and has time to explore the impact of all of those things... is really what people need."
Aiken-Augusta Holistic Health offers a variety of services including a holistic health consultation, health and life coaching, acupuncture and oriental medicine, and a dietitian and nutritionist.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Aiken area provides scholarships to students for further education
- Bi-Lo closing 3 stores in CSRA, company files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Local woman hosting 3k walk to raise Kidney Disease Awareness in CSRA
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round