(WSAV) - Kevin Smith is lucky to be alive. The actor-filmmaker tweeted that he suffered a major heart attack Sunday evening.
The doctor that treated him said Smith's left anterior descending artery was completely blocked. According to smith, had he not canceled a show and gone to the hospital, he would have died. But he did go and as a result, he was able to tell his fans: "I'm still above ground."
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round