AUGUSTA, Ga. -- It was a great evening the 11th annual Undercover Artist show, which was held Thursday night at Legends Club in Augusta.
The event raises money to send children with traumatic brain injuries to Camp TBI (To Be Independent). Camp TBI takes place every July in Rutledge, GA. The goal of the art event is to help Walton Foundation for Independence send 60 kids to camp. The mission of Camp TBI is to help kids reach new levels of independence.
Over the years, more than 500 artists, like Billy S, who painted the flowers above, have contributed works to Undercover Artist.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Winter: the dolphin whose spirit and will to survive inspired Dolphin Tale
- Southern Living names Aiken best small town in the South
- Suspect arrested in Timbercreek Lane shooting
- Grant set to help Burke County Deputies with traffic enforcement
- Town Hall to discuss Augusta development project
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round