Augusta, Ga. (WJBF) - Hello and welcome to the Thursday edition of the Masters Report.
World No. 1 Dustin Johnson, who injured his back in an accidental fall on Wednesday, withdrew from the tournament minutes before his tee time on Thursday.
Charley Hoffman dominated the field with a first round 65 on a brutally windy day.
Masters favorites spoke about the windy conditions and their first rounds.
Aiken's Kevin Kisner and Augusta native Larry Mize each shot two-over in the first round.
Augusta National Golf Club celebrated the legendary Arnold Palmer at the ceremonial tee shot.
And, our John Hart remembers the King.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Winter: the dolphin whose spirit and will to survive inspired Dolphin Tale
- Southern Living names Aiken best small town in the South
- Suspect arrested in Timbercreek Lane shooting
- Grant set to help Burke County Deputies with traffic enforcement
- Town Hall to discuss Augusta development project
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round