Augusta, Ga. (WJBF) - Hello and welcome to the Friday edition of the Masters Report.
Rickie Fowler shot up the leaderboard with 5-under 67 on Friday. He's in a 4-way tie with Charley Hoffman, Sergio Garcia and Thomas Pieters atop the leaderboard at 4-under par for the tournament.
Jordan Spieth is back in the mix after shooting a 69 on Friday.
Aiken's Kevin Kisner (+5) and Larry Mize (+6) both made the cut for consecutive years. This is the first time Mize, the 1987 Masters champion, has made back-to-back cuts since 1999-2000.
Danny Willett (+7) became the first defending champion to miss the cut the following year since Mike Weir in 2004.
And, Fred Couples and Phil Mickelson are back in the mix at the Masters.
- Local businesses to host community active shooter workshop
- Annual CSRA Heart Walk raises money to support Heart disease survivors
- Aiken area provides scholarships to students for further education
- Bi-Lo closing 3 stores in CSRA, company files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Local woman hosting 3k walk to raise Kidney Disease Awareness in CSRA
- Business owners raising money for funeral of Latania Janell Carwell
- St. Patrick's Day Fun at Brandon Wilde
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round