(WSPA) - Today you can celebrate the number one snack in the United States. It's National Potato Chip Day!
According to the Northern Plains Potato Grower's Association, the average American eats four pounds of potato chips each year.
Potato chips sales bring in more than $15 billion per year across the world.
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop
- Owner receives letter granting dog unemployment benefits
- Inside Flat Earth International Conference, where everyone believes Earth isn't round